" I have no motivation to be productive."
" I have no desire to get up in the morning."
" I lack motivation to eat healthy?"
If this sounds familiar, it doesn't have to!
People have always ask me how are you so motivated ? Or what motivates you everyday? I replied,"The desire and willingness to do something, is the key to success!"
But what does motivation look like to you?
* Is it the desire to get up early in the AM everyday and working out?
* What about the desire to drink water & tea instead of soda and juice ?
* Did I truly want to eat healthier instead of sugary food?
* Did I want to put in the real work that it takes to be a "Self-made CEO of my own brand and company LLC?
Personally YES, but I was doubting my skills. So NO.
I had this desire for CHANGE to occur, around New Years 2020 I told myself having a new monthly goal is motivation, that's what got me started on my spiritual journey to living and breathing a healthier lifestyle & healing. Becoming spiritually aware of my mental health & learning self- discipline are the keys to success and truly knowing yourself and the goals you set out to overcome is a very strong part to defining myself as a business woman. That's what makes people stand out! I'm here to tell you that motivation is not the key to your success. It's confidence & believing in your self.
Self-discipline and confidence are your keys to success. "What is self-discipline?" you may ask the practice of training your self to have the ability to do what you're supposed to do by obeying the rules you set for yourself, despite how you may feel or view things. This type of self- discipline will help with self develoment which will help you find yourself becoming more confident in how you handle day to day situations. Confidence is something everyone has even if they don't know it, but confidence is a feeling of self-assurance arising from one's appreciation of one's own abilities or qualities that will help you form healthy habits in the future that you will benefit the most from.
The most important thing is that you know your "WHY'S?" in order to ultimately have what you desire in the long run. For instance, a common life time goal right now is to start going to the gym more often. What are some reason you desire to hit the gym?
* Wanting to lose weight.
* I want to building self-confident.
* I desire to building muscle mass.
* I want to become more active.
I want you to hold your goal tight and never let go no matter how hard it get or how tired you may get over time; have patience with your self and the universe. Remember that everything happen in divine timing. Think of every goal that you're going to achieve over time and how amazing it will have you feeling. The satisfaction that you'll gain will over power the urge to not apply yourself. A trick that I learned is giving yourself affirmations for being self-disciplined & confident.
* Being at the gym is fun and exciting.
* Good things come to those who sweat.
* The gym has become one of my favorite places.
* I am excited and can't wait to hit the gym today.
* Going to the gym has become my regular routine.
* Exercising in the gym makes me happy and healthy.
* I am confident, happy, healthy, and powerful.
* I believe in myself and my capabilities.
* I deserve everything I want in life.
* I love myself unconditionally.
* Every day I am becoming a better version of myself.
* I deserve love.
* I deserve happiness.
* I deserve success.
I don't want you to think that self-discipline happens overnight because it doesn't but I can tell you first hand it takes days, week, months and even years. It's a process you have to be willing to trust with faith and determination. Don't overwhelm yourself with trying to pick up all the new 20 healthy habits you want to have all at once, take a moment to breathe and take one step at a time so that you can learn how to balance everything out in a healthy manner. Don't forget to give yourself credit for the small steps that you're taking compared to the zero steps you've taken before. The small improvement you're making to become a better you will go a long ways over time.Trust and believe in the process!
Learn to quiet the mind and think before each decision you make.
Think about your long term goal when it comes to everything that you do within a day.
* Will you be happy throughout the day for sleeping in an extra 2 hours?
* Will you feel healthy after you're finished eating that donut?
* Will you feel complete after skipping the gym again?
I think we all can agree, say NO!
Changing the way you think is important to keep in the front of your mind and to speak on daily.
It really comes down to what you want now versus what you want in the long run.
* Think about you sleeping in an extra two hours; Does that bring you closer to what you ultimately want, getting more done throughout the day? You could have oxidize the amount of hours in your day if you chose to wake up earlier instead of sleeping in.
* What you want now is to eat that donut, but does that bring you closer to what you ultimately want, losing some weight, or toning up your body?
* Ultimately you won't achieve a goal if you don't apply yourself!
Nothing is holding you back beside yourself. It's not the lack of time, or the lack of energy, or the lack of money. It's the lack of determination, self-discipline, and confidence to believe in ourselves to get things done. Once you come to full realization of the truth, it'll help you overcome a mental mile stone to making a change.
This is what drove me to create " Native Divine Healing".
I love contributing something extra when I'm reviewing or suggesting products when you come to me for my services. I know you are looking for something special — and I deliver just that! For every occasion, I use high quality and long lasting products that will truly leave you glowing & breathless. Hope you enjoyed.