- It’s most common and best-known feature is its ability to heal parched and dehydrated skin
- Used in the treatment of a wide spectrum of heart related as well as blood related problems such as blockage of arteries, high BP and hardened arteries
- Treats diabetes along with diabetes related complications
- Useful in nerve related complications including Alzheimer’s diseases, forgetfulness, dementia, etc.
- Beneficial for health of the eyes
- Protects the foetus inside the womb, and is good for women’s health in general
- Protects against LDL cholesterol oxidation
- Vital for the formation of red blood cells
- Enhances immunity, has protective properties against chronic diseases
In short, Vitamin E benefits scan a wide spectrum of medical treatment. However, the most visible benefit is in the treatment of unhealthy skin and hair, like dryness, dull and brittle hair, dehydrated and aging skin, etc. All these are symptomatic of free radical destruction. One of the major uses of vitamin E is to repair skin and hair and restore them to good health.
*(Vitamin E as a Moisturizing Agent)
As an oil-soluble nutrient, Vitamin E is heavier than water-soluble products. Applying it prevents loss of moisture, the cause of dehydrated skin, and restores and rejuvenates dull skin. Mix a couple of Vitamin E oil drops into your regular moisturizing lotion or into virgin olive oil, and apply on your skin at bedtime.
( 4oz Small)
Divine Glow Body Oil
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days of receiving your product to initiate a return. If 7 business days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error will not be accepted for return.